WCM Plus is a completely new version of the Wireless Connect Module that dramatically improves performance and adds professional level features.
WCM PLUS KEY FEATURES
Lightning-fast print speed
- WCM Plus transfer time for a 4x6 is a quick 10 to 12 seconds.
Print from Multiple Sources
- Many devices can print to the WCM Plus simultaneously, making the WCM Plus a great tool for parties and events.
Compatible with the following DNP printers:
- Edit functions include color correction, filters, fit/fill, and drawing tools!
Three USB Ports
- Three USB ports enable simultaneous connection of three DNP printers, offering various print sizes and reduced media loading frequency.
- Custom borders can be easily loaded, providing fun and unique frames or business branding to promote your business!
|W 3.54" x H 1.125" X D 2.562"(W 90mm x H 28mm X D 65mm)
February 5, 2024: WCM Plus Software Update v.5.1.0
Release Notes: This new release contains the following enhancements:
- Performance and Other Improvements
Optimize AirPrint®/IPP image transfer time (print speed)
Add Wi-Fi enabled SD Card capability for DSLRs and other SD compatible cameras
(ez Share)Enhanced Party Print integration
Bleed adjustment settings
Add the ability to make global changes to Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and RGB
Add onboard User Guide and link to online user guide (latest version)
Move Software Version and Updates to Resources menu
- Bug Fixes
Startup print will print on the smallest available media size
Upside down border templates
How to update: To determine if an update is available for your Wireless Connect Module, connect the WCM Plus to the internet using the following steps:
- Connect your iOS, Android, Laptop, or PC to the WCM Hotspot:
WCMPLUS-xxx – the last three digits are unique to each WCM Plus
- Enter 192.168.4.1 in the address bar to open the WCM portal in a web browser.
- Connect the WCM-Plus device to the internet either by connecting an Ethernet connection or by connecting to a local Wi-Fi network.
An Ethernet connection usually increases download speeds.
To connect to a local Wi-Fi network, go to Network Settings / Wi-Fi Connection in the WCM-Plus portal and enter the network SSID and password.
Update your WCM-Plus using the following steps: •
- A notification will appear in the main menu indicating that an update is available. This may take a short while as it checks the update server.
- Select Software Version to check the current version of software and, if an update is available, the latest version will also be shown.
- Tap Update to install the update. A notification will popup asking for confirmation of the upgrade process and a warning to allow several minutes for the update to complete. Once the process is complete a test page will print indicating the process is complete.
Note: Factory Reset will roll back to the version installed at the factory. The update process will install all the latest changes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 484-924-9045 or DNP Support
DNP WCM PLUS
- Brand: DNP
- Product Code: WCM PLUS
- Availability: In Stock